Day 213, 8/1/09
We were so happy to be able to attend my Brothers marriage to Lisa. She is such an amazing lady and I am so glad he found her. It's so nice to see him happy again since losing his wife after the birth of their 5th child 2 1/2 years ago. Lisa is very sensitve to the childrens feelings and just so much fun to be around.

It was a very emotional day for me, very tuff, but very good! I am so grateful for the temple/gospel and for Forever Families. MaryAnn will always have a very special place in my heart, and I love Lisa with all my heart too!
They had a beautiful reception in Lisa's sisters backyard that night but unfortunately I don't have any pictures, but I won't go there :) We are so happy for Rob, Lisa and the kids.
Day 214, 8/2/09
We got up really early and made the loooong ride home. We had a lot of fun, but it was soooo nice to finally be home. {R} is not allowed to have facial hair at work so he grew a goatee while on vacation. I actually love the bald head goatee look. Too bad it had to go!
Day 215, 8/3/09
{R} brought home some beautiful flowers just because. He is so good to me and I love him very much!
Day 216, 8/4/09




