
My friend always has the cutest little themes for different days of the week on her blog so I thought I'd try it out. I don't know that I'll do one every day, but I thoguht I'd try a Thankful Thursday for today
So here are my 10 reasons why I am so thankful and LOVE being a Mom to my darling little children.
1. The unsolicited kisses - who doesn't want one of those?
2. Talking to the kids one on one as I tuck them in. I love the little random conversations we have, and hearing about feelings and experiences they are having.
3. Getting to re-read some of my childhood books with an eager audience.
4. Feeling those little arms around my neck when we hug
5. Getting to play with Play doh, Crayons, Little People, pretend food and baby dolls without someone looking at me funny.
6. throwing parties for them and watching how excited and appreciative they get
7. Hearing them bless me in their prayers at night
8. The smile they get on their face whenever I look at them.
9. listening to them play together and giggle not just a laugh, but that hard deep from the gut giggle
10. and the thing I am most thankful for about being a mom is knowing that these little ones are mine for All ETERNITY! nothing brings me greater happiness.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Thankful Thursday
Posted by Debbie at 10:46 AM