Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good News...

first of all let me start by saying sorry for the fuzzy picture. Ryan is at work and so I asked Kyle to take a pic of me to post on my blog. (I am one of those people who feels the need to have a photo with every post, photo's just add to the story, probablly why I skip the articles and only look at pics in a magazine unless it's a really good article or of course a scrapbook mag.) anyway, the boys ended up taking like 10 pictures and it was getting a little old so I FINALLY settled for this one.
So...I went to the doctor on Tuesday and The Oncologist at the Mayo Clinic (the one Ry's Grandma was able to get us into) on Friday and both said that I am cancer free. Hurray!!! We seem to have caught it early enough and we have to keep it closely monitored, but they were both happy with my procedure and test results.