What a nice day today was. The kids found their baskets and had a small little egg hunt before heading to our 8:30 church meetings. After church we just spent time together playing games and watching a really neat DVD we made of pictures of Christ put to music. It was so peacefull and really added to the spirit of the day. I've been working with Becca on saying Jesus, and tonight after family scriptures and prayer I handed Becca her picture of Jesus and she did it...She pointed to him and said Jesus (Jee Jaa) We were all very excited. I grabbed my camera and we got her to say it about 5 other times so I could get the picture just right. If you look at her lips close enough you can tell she's saying the word. What a perfect way to end such a great day. Happy Easter!!! 
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter
Posted by Debbie at 7:04 PM