Friday, March 14, 2008

Daddy's girl

There is this new country song By Rodney Atkins called "Cleaning This Gun".
We love it and have decided it is Ryan and Becca's song. I can totally picture Ryan doing this about 15 years. She has him wrapped around her little finger. I love watching the little bond the two of them share.

Here is a copy of the chorus:

Come on in boy, sit on down And tell me 'bout yourself.
So you like my daughter, do you now
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl and her mama's world
She deserves respect, that's what she'll get, ain't it son
Now y'all run along and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Bet I'll be up all night
Still cleaning this gun

It's all for show, ain't nobody gonna get hurt
It's just a daddy thing, hey believe me man, it works