Jaden had a Pirate Party this year.
We used an empty pop bottle and I made these lables out of paper to cover the pop lable, attached with some ribbon. The bottle was then filled with sand and some mini sea shells and topped with the message rolled up in the bottle.
I ripped and then inked the edge to look old and worn followed with pirate talk in the letter. I had an X over our address to mark the spot.
We had a big pirate ship for the kids to play in. They loved it.
I made pirate swords out of those long twisty balloons for each little friend. Then we started our "rainbow treasure hunt"
Attention all pirates, we've stolen your loot, its time for a treasure hunt, we're sure you'll have a hoot. Follow the colors of the rainbow so you can know which way to go. This was in red they knew to go to the red bag which is where I had the swords, they had to use a hook I made to grab their sword. in the bottom of the bag was the next clue.

If you want to find the long lost treasure, follow the clues with fun and pleasure. The first thing to do is find the 2nd clue in the color BLUE.

Each child caught a pirate eye patch in the fish pond. The last child that went also caught the next clue.

next clue: Keep looking my sunny fellow, the next clue is the color YELLOW

at the yellow station I made yellow boats that they each got to blow on 3 times to make it move, in a yellow tub of water. After the last boy went we dumped the water and found the next clue taped on the bottom of the tub.

Rain Rain go away, come again another day. pirates search for gold no matter what the weather ! The treasure was found just to the left of this little rain cloud with purple raindrops hiding under our trailer at the side of our house.

The treasure was a big treasure that had individual treasure sacks inside along with chocoalte candy coins.

I gathered all the individual treasures and as each child gave Jaden his gift they got their treasure bag from him filled with party favors.

Next we heading inside for cake and ice cream.

each child had their own indivitual chocolate ship, you can't see it but each of the sails had Pirate and the kids name on it, so they found their boat and then got icecream. On the island we had a pirate a number 6 candle and a palm tree


