Oh this girl....
I just don't have the words to describe how I feel right now.
♥
This little picture has my heart.
I believe this little girl chose me for a mom & I chose her before we came here to earth.
We are teaching each other.
I believe this little girl chose me for a mom & I chose her before we came here to earth.
We are teaching each other.
Especially her teaching me.
It's been a rough road physically for her,
but I humbly thank the lord for it...it's a blessed one.
It's been a rough road physically for her,
but I humbly thank the lord for it...it's a blessed one.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Today was our big appointment and sad to say we are no where closer to answers for her.
Dr. Lambrose said he would call Dr. Weinberg personally to see if he would move her appointment up. Our current appointment is the middle of January. We were hoping we wouldn't end up needing to go to him, but it looks like that's not in the cards. I'm hoping to hear from his office tomorrow.
After her appointment we headed over to my appointment. Basically when it was all said and done Dr. Nelson very strongly recommended I stop running immediately. She said with everything else going on the last thing I need to battle is a bad back. Running is the worst exercise on the body. Basically everything else she said was just a blur. I was ticked because I wasn't even there for my back issues. Ha!
I'm sure with all the others things we discussed she figured that was the good news, but it crushed me to the very core. I have found so much joy in running. It has filled a void. I feel like running is now just another one of those things that I was dang good at and found joy in and it this too is being ripped away from me, and just like all the other things, there is nothing I can do about it. I just have to take it and deal with it. Here we go again..... I know there are worse things to be told. It's not like I can't walk or find other ways to workout, its just....It was so therapeutic for me, and I'm sick of having to give up things near and dear to my heart. The ironic thing is what I typically would do when I feel so devastated is go for a nice long run.....:( instead I will just go cry it out and head to bed.