One of Jeffersons buddies wanted to do a combined FHE picnic in the park to celebrate their graduations. There was a fun little splash pad that the kids loved.
So handsome!!!!
The next night we went to one of Kendalls vacation homes and enjoyed some fun swimming.
The water was vcery refreshing a felt so good.
They had this amazing rock waterslide that we all went down.
Yep even yours truly.
It was a blast!!!
We swam til just after dark
Miss B LOVED the slide
I love anytime I get to see Ry do Daddy/Uncle duty.
He is so funny with the kids and makes everything so much fun.
I'm not sure what the rules were of this game but I think it was some kind of water wrestling thing.
I kept my distance
J man on the slide
The next day we got up bright and early and Ry and I headed off to
Vegas for a 3 day get-a-way with out kids.
It was so much fun!
The kids had a blast and I did not have to worry about them even once.
Ry was in charge of planning our anniversary and he did a great job.
He booked us a really fancy room at The Palms.
We went and saw the Blue Man Group.
I have always wanted to see them and they did not disappoint.
We had fun walking around, went to Battleship the movie,
ate at a yummy buffet in the Mirage and a few other yummy restraunts.
I loved how laid back and relaxing it was.
No schedule to keep, just make it up as we go kind of trip.
We slept in EVERY morning!
It was nice to wake up when we wanted and not have an alarm or kids waking us up.
It was really nice to have my sweet husband all to myself for three whole days.
I think every pregnant wife should be so lucky to have that experience.
I feel rejuvenated, uplifted-he really does inspire me to be a better person,
happy and ready for this baby.
Thank you Clements for making it possible and THANK YOU
to my sweet best friend for planning everything
and being everything I have ever dreamed of and more these last 14 years.
I am sooo super blessed to get to be married to such a wonderful supportive amazing man!