Miss B had her big end of the year recital and it was darling.
They put on Snow White and she was one of the forest bunnies.
She was absolutely adorable and did a great job.
I LOVE her sense of modesty.
When she got her costume she said it was not modest!
GULP...so true.
As a mom I didn't know how I wanted to handle this.
I work so hard to be sure she is always covered up and understands why we dress modestly.
Then she gets this little costume.
We talked about how somethings are ok to wear while you are using them like a swiming suit and in this case her costume just for the recital.
I like that she was uncomfortable wearing it and wanted to change right out of it.
Such a good girl, she makes her parents proud.
This is her beloved Brother Hundley.
He wasn't able to come to her preschool graduation, but he did make it to the recital.
(his niece was also in it, but Miss B thought he was there just for her)
He was adorable with her and made her feel like a million bucks.
He was adorable with her and made her feel like a million bucks.
The Hundley family is amazing and I am so glad they are a part of our lives.
After the recital our whole group headed over to Nielsons for Icecream. Yum, Yum!!!
It was a fun night and I'm so glad our Daddy
was willing to take the night off to support our
little sweetheart!



