Kyle finished up all of his cub scout requirements and is now ready for 11 year old scouts. Here earned his Weblos patch and was able to recieve his arrow of light.
He was presented with his patches, pins, award and best of all his Arrow to help point him in the way he should go. Love it!
Here he is about to cross over from cubs to boy scouts. Sniff sniff....my baby is growing up. :)

These are his two amazing weblos leaders. He will miss them, but I know he's excited to start boy scouts.

Way to go Kyle. We are proud of you for all of your hard work, and doing it an entire month before your birthday. Good job!!!
Brother Bodden is going to be his new leader, and I am very excited. He use to be Jaden's primary teacher and he is a wonderful guy.

These are his two amazing weblos leaders. He will miss them, but I know he's excited to start boy scouts.

Way to go Kyle. We are proud of you for all of your hard work, and doing it an entire month before your birthday. Good job!!!
*update...
ooops....I forgot to explain about these little turkeys. I was asked to bring the refreshments so I made coaco rice krispy treats and rooled them into balls. The feathers are made from fruit rolls ups cut to look like feathers.
ooops....I forgot to explain about these little turkeys. I was asked to bring the refreshments so I made coaco rice krispy treats and rooled them into balls. The feathers are made from fruit rolls ups cut to look like feathers.

