Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Disneyland again.

I've been working hard to organize our garage which seems to be a never ending battle around here. I noticed Becca had been standing in the middle of the garage for a very lond time. Doing nothing, but just standing there. I watched her a little closer about every 30 seconds to a minute she would take one small step forward.

Finally I asked her what she was doing. Her reply??? "I'm playing Dinsneyland and this is my loooooong line" haha.

FINALLY....she made it to her ride. Here she is locking herself in.

Now she's ready to go on the "Fastest biggest ride"

Hands up for the ride of your life!

The next day she managed to rope all of us in on her Disneyland adventures.

What a good sport her daddy is.

And her brothers.

Oh little Becca, you really are a little light to us all!