Saturday, July 31, 2010

here's what's up...

Complete Randomness....
It's been a LONG day.We've had several meltdowns (some were mine),
I’m not quite sure how I got so over booked for today.
Although the day is not over yet....I feel like I have accomplished more today than I do in some weeks
I sat down last night and made a list of what I had to do today and it was 2 full pages front and back.
Never had one quite that long before.
I’ve crossed a million things off of a packing list, and it feels good.

Oh yeah, did I mention Ryan and I are going on a little get-a-way?
I am so excited I can not wait to have him ALL TO MYSELF.
Ry works so hard and we could both use some time together. He's so great!!!!
We are going to California for his little bro’s wedding.
We were originally going to make it part of our family vacation,
but decided to leave the kids home this time ….they can’t go to the temple and the reception is going to be LATE and fancy, nothing worse than crabby kids at a special event
I’m mostly ok with it because we are going to try and go to Utah AGAIN for Thanksgiving and they’ll get to see the fam. then
We are postponing our fam. vacation til Oct. I’ve always wanted to go to Disneyland for Halloween.
Anyone want to join us.

The kids start school two days after we get back.
I finished up all of the back to school shopping today.
The days are escaping me with my two boys heading back to school.
I'm desperate to hang onto them.
They are so helpful to me, and Becca is completely entertained all day long by them.
I’m afraid she is going to be bored with me.
We had a nice routine this summer and I’m going to miss my little buddies.
I don't like that I feel like important relationships are slowly drifting away.
I cherish all of my friends and love making new ones.
I'm trying to figure out ways to be a better friend
I've been very emotional lately. Don't read into that it means NOTHING!
One was at the dentist this week. I was watching Becca have her first exam ever.
Seeing her in the big chair beaming from ear to ear was just too much.
I kept laughing and saying how stinking cute she is Dr. said, "I’ve never seen a mom more proud."
I just kept laughing because I could feel the knot in my throat and I knew if I stopped laughing the tears would come!
I'm excited to see my mom and dad in 2 days.
They both inspire me so much. My mom is always ALWAYS giving and doing for others and so supportive of Ry and I. I hope when I am a Mother in law I will be able to make my in-law children feel as loved and accepted as well as she does. Ryan and my Mom get a long so well, and she thinks the world of him. She goes on and on about what a darling dad, amazing husband and all around great guy he is. She has taken the time to really get to know how great Ryan is and I just think that's pretty cool!!
I am having a date at home tonight with my man. I'm in charge and I hope he's game for what I have plan. It should be pretty fun or maybe funny, I don't know. hahaha
I guess that's enough randomness for now. It was nice to take a few minutes for myself to jot down my feelings. I love my life and just feel really blessed to have all that I have.

Here is a cute picture of me and my girl. LOVE her so much!!!!!