I knew it was only a matter of time...I walked down the hall and found this little pile of hair
which lead to this sweet girl caught red handed.

I stayed surprizingly calm and told Becca "only Mommy is allowed to cut hair. She can only cut paper, now you are going to look like a boy!"

well it was at that point that she broke down crying and saying over and over "I don't want to be a boy" ha ha ha. I think/HOPE she has learned her lesson.

it looked like a whole lot more on the floor. Once I was able to take a closer look, it wasn't to bad. Most of it I could blend thanks to her cute little curls.
I did have to go a lot shorter than I wanted to keep from ending up with a mullet.
as you can see it is way shorter there up on the side , but thankfully I didn't have to go that short everywhere. :)
Becca seems to love the short hair and as you can see she is beautiful no matter what.



