Becca had her very first dentist appointment this week.
I talked it up A LOT before we got there and she was very excited and did a great job.
She was such an angel and did everything they asked her to do.
as they were taking her x-rays I got a little teary-eyed
thinking about how fast my baby is growing up.
but then again looking at how little she is made me chuckle.
She looks so tiny in that chair and they ended up having to have her
get on a little stool so the camera could reach her.
she was very excited as she was waiting for the doctor to come in.
again she did a great job doing everything they asked her to do.
Our dentist was so cute with her and really helped her feel safe and comfortable.
so...we found out that she is missing two permanent teeth on top.
She will adventually need some orthadontal work done,
but for now she is good to go and best of all NO CAVITIES!!!!
Way to go sweet little bug!!!
***Confession...we stopped at target before heading to the dentist and I found this shirt on sale. I squilled with excitement when I realized it would match perfectly with some scrapbook paper I have and yes I bought it and had her change in the car before going in to the dentist office. silly I know. Click here to see the scrapbook pages I made to match the shirt. :)






