Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sweet baby girl

The other day I had to run a quick errand.
I turned the corner and saw this cute sign with an adorable baby on it.  
I had this sudden surge of happiness and gratitude fill my body as my heart said "ohhhh....I have one of those" instead of "ohhhh....I want one of those"  It was an incredible little moment.
I went for years having that yearning in my heart.  It is so nice to now feel complete and at peace with our little family everytime I see a darling little baby.  I love and cherish each one of my kids.  Although the wait for my sweet little caboose was one of the toughest most heart wrenching experiences I've gone through I think of everything she has already taught me. Even before her birth she increased my testimony of faith in the Lord, the power of prayer, personal revelation, and blessings come from serving the Lord and going to the Temple faithfully. She has a special little spirit that I can feel already and I'm sure she will have many more things to teach me.
She is a great strength to me and her happy disposition has brought me so much joy.  If I am having an off day or discouraged that my to do lists or "projects" are not getting done all I have to do is hold my sweet girl and she reminds me Family is truly what it is all about, and what I want more than anything.
She is our little peacemaker too.  When ever one of the older kids is angry or whining Ry and I have them come hold the baby.  She instantly calms them down and they forget what they are even upset about.  (Just recently discovered this trick and I LOVE it)
She is such a good little sleeper.  When she is really tired and about to fall asleep she hums.  It's like she's fading off and it last anywhere from 2-10 minutes.  It is seriously the cutest thing ever!!!!
{A} has become mobile and gets further and further everyday.  She can sit on her own and can hold her own bottle.  She LOVES her brothers and sister and has her own personal entertainers from about 3:30 on.  :) you can see that she feels like she is just right there involved with everything.  
 I am sooooo thankful for this sweet little angel who has completed our family.  
I truly am blessed!