He did not tell them where they were going and boy were they surprised.
I wasn't sure if {J} would like it because he really is not interested in sports at.all...but he had a BLAST. Ry said he got into it and loved it.. They all had a blast and would love to go back again.
While the boys were gone I decided to take the girls over to the park.
{B} rode her bike and I pushed {A} in the stroller.
Little did I know that right after I took this picture she would fall and get seriously hurt.
She got about half way cross the Monkey bars and fell. I watched it and I could tell she landed hard.
She cried and said she could not ride her bike home. After holding her for about 5 minutes I put her in the stroller with {A}. Then I pushed the stroller while holding her bike. I'm sure I looked quite comical.
She could move her arm and fingers so I knew it wasn't broken. We got home and I let her soak her arm in the bathtub. Then I gave her some med for pain and tucked her in bed. She fell right to sleep.
The next morning she still could not lift her arm above her head. She could write so I wasn't sure if I should keep her home or not. Ry and I decided to keep her home.
I called the doctor and he told me to take her in so they could x-ray it, so we did. The ER doctor was adorable with her and had her laughing. He would move her arm and she was obviously very tender. He said it looked like a bad sprain and maybe torn muscle. The x-ray showed the bone broke just below the shoulder and then buckled on itself. (like crushing a tin can) and a slight fracture in the wrist. He was soooo surprised she wasn't screaming in pain. He told me he was going to but her arm in a sling and splint the wrist until the orthopedic surgeon looks at it. When he left to get the supplies I looked at {B} and she had big crocodile tears streaming down her face. I told her it would feel better soon. Then she said sweet and sad as can be. "But Mommy, I don't want them to split my arm in half" :) poor little girl. I explained what a splint was and she was back to her happy self. We are home now and just taking it easy reading lots and lots of books. {I LOVE hearing her read bytheway} After they fixed her up I took her for ice cream (she picked a box of ice cream sandwiches) and I said "No more monkeys swinging on the bars". That made her laugh and she has been repeating it to everyone ever since. :)
