For FHE this week we talked about the Primary theme for the Year. "I Know The Scriptures Are True" Ryan and I really want our kids to be able to honestly say that by the end of the year. We have enjoyed reading the scriptures together more diligently as a family. I love hearing the boys read all on their own and be able to answer our questions at the end of reading. The boys both have their own nice set of scriptures but Becca does not. After a little lesson on the scriptures we headed to Distrabution and bought a teeny tiny Book of Mormon for Becca to read and take to church. She was very proud of them. We also let the boys get some Book of Mormon cards.

Then we headed to McDonalds because the kids always want to go there and we very rarely take them so we had dinner and let them play in the play area for activity. We got icecream cones for refreshments. It was fun.
I just love my little family. We have so much fun together and I feel so blessed when I am with them.