{B} and I got invited to a Mommy and Me Easter egg hunt and brunch.
{B} loved the invitation. It had a cute little chick in an egg on the front and she walked around with it chirping for quite some time

We were both SOOOO excited to get to go spend some much needed time out socializing with others but then...

last I broke out with a fever and feel awful today. I am dizzy when I stand up and just don't feel good at all. Luckily {B} is too little to know that she's missing it, but I'm pretty bummed knowing I could be their right now if I wasn't so darn sick.
We just love the family that invited us, they have to cutest little boys and I've been wanting to get to know them better. {R} serves with the Dad in YM's and he is so funny and a really great guy. Hopefully we'll get to do something when I am back up and running, until then it's back to bed for me!

