Monday was the last full day we got to spend with Tyson and Danielle so {R} took the day off and we played alot!
We spent the morning just chillin and Uncle Tyson did a puzzle with {B}
We had a yummy lunch at Cafe Rio. When the boys got home from school they all headed out to go shooting. I stayed home with {B}. {J} was so excited about this little piece of counter top he found. He ran in showed it to me and said "Dad said I can keep this counter topping" I keep asking him what it is, just to hear him say it over and over. 
Tyson and Danielle also did a ride along with {r} yesterday and that was pretty cool. They headed out Tuesday morning so we let the kids go to school late and enjoyed a yummy breakfast with them at Denny's before they hit the road.
We had a lot of fun with Tyson and Danielle. It was so nice to have family in town again and we appreciate them coming all the way out here. They sure are CUTE with the kids