HIGH SCHOOL YEARS!!
I got tagged from my good friend Daneal. Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was,the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Who were your best friends? Ryan, Mandy, Candace and Alyssa
2. What sports did you play? Track, Volleyball, and basketball my freshman year
3. What kind of car did you drive? A white Dodge Raider until I wrecked it. Then a white Geo Metro
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Hanging out with my friends
5. Were you a party animal? We had our fun....good clean fun!
6. Were you considered a flirt? Only with Ryan. I was really really into him.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Orchestra for a little bit.
8. Were you a nerd? Like high pants, runny nose and glasses--NO! Book nerd..probably!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? YOU BET!!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? probablly Ms. Johnson
12. Where did you sit during lunch? At one of my friends' house or McDonalds/Taco Johns..never, ever ate in the Cafeteria!
13. Name the school full name? Stevens High School
14. School mascot? Raider
15. School Colors? Blue and Silver (but it was really white not silver)
16. Rival high school? Central Cobblers
17. Did you go to Prom? Yep-soph, junior,
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? For the socializing I would in a heartbeat! I loved it! Life was so simple then...even though we all thought it couldn't get any worse! For all the work and some of the meanness not a chance.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? The huge smiley face I taped to my hat.
20. Where did you go senior skip day? Sheridan lake wasn't it. Maybe Pactolla Lake???
21. Favorite memory? There would be no way of narrowing that down...they were too many good memories. The night the cops chased us out of Canyon Lake Park for jumping in the spillway, Candaces sleep over where the boys chased us, Seminary with Ryan, Breakfast at Hardyies
22. Were you in any clubs? no
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Friends' House or resuraunts. Didn't I already answer this.
24. Have you gained some weight since then? are you kidding. I'm like triple the size.
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Mandy, Candace Alyssa and Terra wasn't it. Ryan was on his mission by then.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? I was planning on it, but I missed it.
27. Who was your home room teacher? Not a clue!
28. Who will re-post this after you? anyone who actually reads my blog.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? My wonderful husband Ryan.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? All the time!
31.Did you win prom queen or king? Nope!
32. Where did you work in high school? Pretzel maker and them Payless Shoes.
33. What were your grades? freshman year...I dont' even want to talk about it (so into stupid boyfriend I didn't care about anything but him). Sophmore-Senior Year----nerd...remember? Ryan saved me. He made me better all the way around.
34. What was your dress style? preppy for the most part--but whatever I felt like that day!
35. What year did you graduate?1996
I tag anyone who might acutally read this.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I got tagged
Posted by Debbie at 8:10 AM