Hey DAD!!!
This ones for you....
Even when I feel my whole world is falling apart...you can still make me smile and put things into perspective for me.
Although you try hard at games
you still need to get up a little bit earlier in the morning to beat me.
(grandpa hiding, in hide and seek)
Hiding in the shower this time....hey you're getting better at this.
Only you can make icecream this "cool" We all scream for Icecream.
You have a way...
of making
each and every
child/grandchild
feel supported
LOVED
adored
and special
everything is much better with you involved
There is no question where your priorities lie.
you have taught me how to have a succefull happy marriage by the way you are with mom.
There is no doubt you love the Lord and serve him with all of your heart and soul.
so in case there is any confussion....you are most definately NO CHOPPED LIVER.
I simply ADORE you. There is no better Father/Grandfather to be found.
I LOVE YOU!!!
















