My baby girl is growing up too fast.
She came home from preschool and said that she is going to have graduation,
and she is supposed to have someone special to come and tell her good job. :)
She told me she wanted all of her Grandma/pa's, Aunt Christy and Amy there.
It was so sweet, but just not a possiblity.
I explained it to her and asked if there was anyone that lived here
that she would want to invite instead.
She smiled BIG and without a moments hesitation she said Brother Hundley
(he sits in front of us at church and they adore each other)
and "MY" sister Cluff.
I explained that Brother Hundley works in the day, but we could definately invite "her" Sister Cluff.
We did and she was sooooo cute and excited about it.
Becky Cluff has always been such a sweet friend to me.
She has 12 kids and after I had "B" she begged me to let her watch her
every Wednesday to help with her baby withdrawal. haha
She has always been so sweet with "B" and it sure was nice to have an afternoon a week
all to myself. She is ALWAYS serving people
and has been such a good example to me. It is so hard to live far from family and ask for help,
but Becky is always my go to person when I need help. I LOVE that woman!
The kids were all adroable. Becky wanted to make "B" a graduation hat, but didn't want the other kids to be left out so she made them for the entire class. It was adorable!!!!
They sang cute songs and got to introduce themselves. They had to say their name and what they want to be when they grow up.
"B" said she wants to be a church Mommy. :) I asked her later what that means, and she said you know like you. A mommy who takes care of her sweeties and packs the big blue bag to church to teach all the children. (primary teacher) I have this huge blue bag that I put my manual and games and such that we will use during class. It was adorable.
Here she is with her diploma from Ms. Staci.
We took a thank you gift for such an amazing teacher. I found the card idea on pintrest. It was actually a Mothers Day card but we changed it a bit to fit Ms. Staci. I loved that it was simple enough that she could do it on her own. We also made a pencil out of a long plastic tube filled with hot tamales and wraped in paper to look like a pencil. We painted the lid pink for the eraser and used a chocolate kiss for the lead. I used rub ons that said thank you and "B" wrote her name.
I also made her a wood pencil I got at the Wood Connection in Utah with Amy.
I forgot to get pictures of them til right before we walked into graduation.
They aren't the best pictures but it's better than nothing I guess.





