Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beat the Heat!

It is already getting soooo hot.  I told the kids the weekend was going to be really hot a few weeks ago and asked them what they wanted to do.  We decided to rent a big blow-up wet slide and then invited as many friends over to enjoy it as we could.


we had all the small little friends come over in the morning
they were adorable and fun to watch.
there were some pretty awesome tricky moves
with lots and lots of smiles 
The boys invited their friends over after lunch for some more intense sliding. 

We munched on fruit and otter pops all day. 


We ended up being out side from 9am til 6:30pm. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed visiting with the moms.  My cute friend stayed til the very end.  We decided we were too tired to cook so we ordered pizza for dinner and ended the night with a pizza party.  It was such a laid back fun day.  I can't wait to do it again. 
  
                                I counted 32 little friends (not including my own) who were able to come and keep cool with us.  It sure was fun!!!

I got spoiled with some yummy thank you treats.  Bread from Gwen, Pot Stickers from Jolie, cookies from Becky and brownies from Amy.  I'm thinking I definately got the better end of the deal.  :)