After some frusterating experiences I decided I wasn't going to blog anymore.
But....after feeling the love from my readers who say they have missed it (haha)
I decided to try and pick it back up again. (that is if I can figure out the new changes they made to blogger. Oh my)
To be completely honest I enjoy it. It is a simple way to journal
the things going on in our family and such a simple way
to keep connected with out of state family.
So now, to play catch up...
Moving is always such a HUGE ordeal so when my sweet sister Christine
called to tell me she was going to be in town for her BFF's birthday, I was sooooo excited.
She spent the first two days celebrating with her and making her feel like a million bucks only the way that Christy can.
I even got to go over for games with the girls and it was just SOOOO.much fun!!! I do love these ladies and am glad they always let me come and "play" too.
Christy spent the next two days helping me pack.
I felt like I had an ok start on things, but once she was here, things really got done.
I will never forget the great service she did for me.
She is a good hard worker and amazing packer.
I seriously can't thank her enough for all of her help.
Because Aunt Christy was involved "B" was right there in the middle of things.
She was adorable and did a great job actually.
Who knew packing could be so fun.
I had so many angels come and help me out with the move.
I got some killer cleaning tips from Carla Smith (RS President)
I never knew just how awesome baking soda is for cleaning.
She is a pro.
I loved the talks, support and oh my goodness the LAUGHS that I shared with Kate Merkley (visiting teacher and friend)
She is no doubt an eternal friend I will cherish always.
It's amazing how fast work flies by when your with fun people.
Staci and Gwen were incredible and always asking to watch "B" for me
so I could get stuff done, and brought in yummy meals.
It was very helpful and touched my heart
each and everytime they offered and wouldn't take no for an answer.
Such great examples of the kind of friend I want to be.
Moving is hard but moving while pregnant is even more exhausting.
Now that we are in our new beautiful home and loving it,
I need to come up with a fun way to thank these amazing people in my life.
It is people like these who make moving just sooooo darn hard.
I am glad we are only a few miles away though.
I will always cherish the remember the kindess and service shown to me and at just the right time.
