Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 13,

I LOVE the age and stage of life that Becca is in. She is just so adorable and I love that she is as girly as they come.

She loved all of her presents and cards and phone calls from loved ones. I love that my kids always want to look at their scrapbook on their birthday. She was so cute and would giggle at every picture of Baby Becca. :) We did pink cupcakes with pink sprinkles per her request. Kyle made her an adorable card with some of my old stickers in my scrapbook stash. It was a fun day full of excitement and LOVE
Here is her Birthday interview:
1. What is your favorite color-pink and purple
2. What is your favorite toy-kitchen and makeup
3. How do you know Mommy loves you-because I love you too
4. What makes you mad-being naughty
5. what makes you happy-cleaning up
6. Who is the smartest person you know-Dad because he knows how to get us places
7. If you had a million dollars what would you buy-milk
8. What is your facorite dinner-chicken and pepperoni pizza
9. What is your favorite show-pink panther
10. What does daddy always say to you-myyyyy baby
11. What does Mommy always say-you bet
12. What is your favorite game-dominos
13. What is your favorite treat-princess fruit snacks

Happy Birthday, Becca! We hope you know how loved you are!