Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black friday Birthday.

Black friday was my birthday. So Thursday night about 10:00 I went to my friend Janell's house and we looked thru the Black Friday ads. Then we headed on over to Walmart. We got some stuff and stayed in line for the 5am sale stuff too. She was buying her oldest kids laptops. We went with her teenage kids, and it was a lot of fun. After Walmart we headed to Target for some things. Then we dropped the kids off at home and Janell took me out to breakfast for my Birthday. It was yummy and so much fun!
Ryan took the kids and I slept for a few hours. When they got home I opened presents and had some cake.
Becca helped Ryan bake the cake and helped me blow out the candels. What a good helper she is. :)
I was so excited about the new pazookie skillet pans my sister Christy gave me that I put them right to use and we had a pizza party that night. YUM!!!! I can't wait to do some cookies in them. It was a fun birthday and I am glad I got to spend it with the ones I love the most!