Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teach by example

I love to watch Ry shoot hoops with the kids. They have a great time together and it's so fun to watch them play.
{B} even gets in on the fun.
The other day when they were playing I went in to start dinner. I couldn't hear the basket ball anymore.
and it melted my heart when I walked outside and found them over in our neighbors yard

working together helping her trim and clean up her tree.
All 3 of my kids helped and later we talked about how good it feels to help other especially when they do not ask for help.

There is a quote that sums up Ry to a T. Teach the gospel, use words if you have too.
I love what a great hands on Dad Ry is. He teaches not only by words but by his example!