I love the Dating Divas blog. They have such fun ideas for keeping the romance alive in your marriage. When I read the post about the Bookstore date I knew it would be just the thing us. Ry LOVES to read and I love the mall so off to Borders we went. It was kind of last minute so I didn't get to make the clues all cutesy and scrapbooked like I wanted but we had so much fun I think I may still do it. 
I forgot the camera so these are taken with my cell phone and this was one of the last books we did but I got at least one pic. 
We had to find our favorite childrens book and read it to each other. Ry picked this story out of the Dr. Suess book because his Grandma Fonnesbeck use to read it to him all the time and it was special to him. We ended up having a nice little talk about how much we miss and love her.
We also looked up a dessert recipe to make together, found a book about a place we want to visit, looked at blue print books for our dream home, etc....it was so much fun. I love any time I get to spend with just my sweetie and love that it didn't cost a dime.
I hope to use many more of the cute ideas on the Dating Diva's blog . Go check it out if you haven't already, it's super cute!