I Love Fathers and Sons campouts. The boys were sooo excited to go. They went up early with one of Ry's buddies and the kids thought it was great to get to play ALL day long. 
The boys did a lot of exploring. 
{B} and I of course had to make a girls night out of it. I made these icecream invitiations. The cherry on top is missing on purpose. Inside was a poem about how the cherry on top is the best part of a sundae and if they were missing it wouldn't be as good either.

Everybody brought a topping and we made yummy sundaes. 
We stayed up late and did a lot of talking and laughing. 
I just love these ladies and was so happy to get to know them better. I feel so blessed to be around such amazing people who inspire me to be better. 
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Fathers and Sons Camp Out + GNO = super fun weekend
Posted by Debbie at 5:50 PM