I can think of no better way to start a birthday than a phone call from your very best buds. Justin, Dallin and Isaac (who recently moved to Utah) called and sang Happy Birthday to Jaden before he even went to school. He was grinning from ear to ear and said "Did you tell Amy when I leave for school?" He thought it was AWESOME to have a b-day call so early.
We had his favorite, German Pankcakes for breakfast and let him open one present before school because he needed to take it to school with him. It was a back pack. His other one was very worn out. Seriously I don't know what the kids does to them, this is his third one this year. :)
{R} and I picked him up from school and took him to Dairy Queen for lunch. Then we bought some cupcakes for him to take back to his class.

{R}'s Uncle Ken and Aunt Sherri were in town and we go to go to Red Robin {Jaden's all time favorite resturaunt} with them.
They arrived before us and Sherri had the balloons and everything arranged for Jaden. He LOVED it!

We had a great visit with them. They are such fun people. I wish we lived closer. It totally made my day to get to spend some time with family on such a special day. I've been super homesick for our family and this was just the pick me up I needed.

Becca sat with Uncle Ken for most of the meal. She didn't say much, but she gave lots of smiles and colored with him and took french fries from him. She has always been quite found of Uncle Ken.


We had a great visit with them. They are such fun people. I wish we lived closer. It totally made my day to get to spend some time with family on such a special day. I've been super homesick for our family and this was just the pick me up I needed.

Becca sat with Uncle Ken for most of the meal. She didn't say much, but she gave lots of smiles and colored with him and took french fries from him. She has always been quite found of Uncle Ken.

At the end of our meal they brought out some Ice cream for the birthday boy. (Again Sherri's doing) and he LOVED it.

We officially decided we want to go on vacation to Seatlle and visit them. I've always wanted to go and Kyle loved all the things they told him about it. We had so much fun and will cherish our time with Uncle Ken and Aunt Sherri. It was cute to hear all the fun memories Ryan has about his Uncle Ken. They boys especially liked hearing about the Jazz games they use to go to when he was just a boy.

We officially decided we want to go on vacation to Seatlle and visit them. I've always wanted to go and Kyle loved all the things they told him about it. We had so much fun and will cherish our time with Uncle Ken and Aunt Sherri. It was cute to hear all the fun memories Ryan has about his Uncle Ken. They boys especially liked hearing about the Jazz games they use to go to when he was just a boy.





