The leprechaun found his way into our lunch.
The kids thought it was hillarious
and we're so silly about it.
{B} saw hers and got all excited and said "HO HO" apparently the leprechaun and Santa look alike to a two year old.
Next we made rainbow baskets to leave out for the Leprechaun
{B} was acutally really into this activity. It was so exciting to watch her used her fine motor skills.
I punched a whole bunch of holes in her bowl with my scrapbooking crop-a-dile. (I love that tool) and she was so good and putting the pipe cleaners in.
After getting a pipe cleaner in the hole she would put her hands up and cheer. {pure joy, I tell ya}
The finished product.
Later on while running errands the leprechaun found our baskets, filled them with gold and left them on their bed.
The boys were very excited and even a little shocked. I think they had forgotten about them by the time they found them.
I love the age of our kids. They are so fun and sweet about the things I have planned for them. A time I will forever cherish no doubt.










