Today I read Alma 26 and loved it! I love how Ammon lists how he is so grateful for the blessings he has received, the miracles that have occurred, and his gratitude for those experiences. I love that he has so much joy and is truly in a state of Thanksgiving. God's blessings are all around us and we are truly blessed in every way. I can understand Ammon when he says he is not boasting but rejoicing in the power of God.
Some of the things I am grateful for today are as follows:
I am grateful my kids are such great friends.
I am grateful my kids love to go to their primary class and nursery and that they have such wonderful leaders and teachers there.
I am grateful my kids love to go to their primary class and nursery and that they have such wonderful leaders and teachers there.
I am grateful I get to raise such wonderful little buddies and love them to pieces.
I am grateful that {R} is mine for all ETERNITY.
I am grateful for people who serve diligently and willingly. Last week there were several calling changes and I am grateful for those who have been released and the new people who have been called.
I am grateful {R} has a testimony and gives great FHE lessons to the kids. They just eat up his every word.
I am grateful to meet new people.
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father.
I am grateful for people that participate in RS lessons. I appreciated the comments and stories that were shared when I taught.
I am grateful for people who serve diligently and willingly. Last week there were several calling changes and I am grateful for those who have been released and the new people who have been called.
I am grateful {R} has a testimony and gives great FHE lessons to the kids. They just eat up his every word.
I am grateful to meet new people.
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father.
I am grateful for people that participate in RS lessons. I appreciated the comments and stories that were shared when I taught.
I am grateful for Sunday night check in phone calls from Family. They know how lonely and hard it is for me to have {R} gone on Sunday nights and I appreciate their thoughtfulness.
I am grateful for a hard working husband who provides so well for us and allows me to be a full time mom.
I am grateful for a Bishop who inspires me every time I hear him speak weather it's at the pulpit or in ward council meeting, he is amazing!
I am grateful for promptings from the Holy Ghost.
I am finding the more gratitude I have in my life, the more I have to be a grateful about. Gratitude brings more joy to us and I think this is totally the experience Ammon was having.
