Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Carrie!



These pictures are so old, (don't kill me Carrie) but oh the memories! I've had my friend Carries b-day card done since the first of January and I still have not mailed it. Her b-day was the end of Jan. So here is a shout out to Carrie who just had a birthday!
Happy Birthday Carrie!
A few things to know about her...
1. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! (inside and out of course)
2. She is an excellent mother to her adorable little Ellie. I'm dying to see her.
3. She rocks at home decorating (I wish she'd come and help me).
4. She makes me LaUgH harder than most people( I think because she gets me and I get her)
5.She's been through a lot of those imbarresing moments with me (and she's still my friend. :)
6. She has such a kind heart and always has been a great example
7. She is very creative
8. It doesn't matter how long we've been apart, we always pick up where we left off (which it's been too long by the way).
9. She is the BEST hairstylist. Haven't found any one as good as her, or as entertaining while getting my hair done.
10. She is so so fun. she know's all the fun spots to shop or hang out or what ever and each outing with her is fun and exciting.
I love her so much and am keeping my fingers crossed that we will make it up there to visit soon!