Friday, February 1, 2008

"Being a mother of boys is hard work from SON up to SON down!" (but I wouldn't trade it for the world).



Ok, so I've been waiting to post this because I was hoping to have a happy ending but that has yet to come. Last Thursday as we were getting ready to run some errands Kyle came and said "Mom, Dad I have to tell you something and your not going to like it". He then proceeded to tell us that he took Ryan's police badge to school and gave it to his friend Christian. He was in soooooo much trouble. Well here we are Friday a week later and still no badge. Christian was home sick the first part of the week and now is saying he has lost it, AND his parents have been no help at all. It's so frusterating. I'm sure some day I will laugh at this but right now...not so much!