Today is my little sister Becki's Birthday. She is so AWESOME and I love her to pieces.
The things I love most about her are...
1. She is really fun to hang out with
2. She has a really strong testimony
3. Good listener and always knows exactly what to say
4. Such a good example to me of how to see the good in everybody
5. Very easy going and funny
6. She is such a great Aunt, she loves my kids and they know it.
7. Cute mom and wife
8. So very creative, she comes up with the cutest ideas and is able to pull them off so great.
9. Always, always, always can cheer me up, she is so fun to just sit and chat with and I'm always in the best mood after a Becki phone call.
10. So organized and on top of things. It always amazes me when she tells me all the things she's done in a day. I get tired just listening to all the good that she does.
I love you Becki. Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday!