Where Oh Where has the time gone.
Can't believe our darling baby girl is really 2 years old.
It's no secret that Birthdays are a big deal to me.
I LOVE going all out and celebrating our loved ones on their special day.
Unfortunately this year I ended up in the hospital and we did not get to celebrate on her actual birthday. I was really feeling like a cruddy mom and struggling with all that when sweet Ryan reminded me that she is only two and won't even know that we didn't celebrate til a few days later. He sure is good for me. Anyway, it took a week but we finally got down to celebrating.
It was adorable. Big sis was right there helping with any and all unwrapping needs. Bree would tear a little piece of the wrapping off, hand it to Bec and then say "dank ooou" to her as she handed her the paper. We all got a kick out of it.
Bree is obsessed to anything and every thing Frozen so her cake was a no-brainer. I printed some little pictures from the movie off of the computer and used my circle punch to cut them out. I punch cardstock for the back. Put a toothpick in between the two papers and had simple little cake toppers. Bree was smitten and just stared at her cake with the biggest grin on her face. It was truly magical to watch.
I grabbed a picture of her from last year on her birthday and one from this year. (remember I was sick, hence her hair was not done nor were her hearing aides in yet for the second picture). It cracks me up that our teeny tiny peanut can wear the same 12 mo size outfit two years in a row. She really is just an itty bitty little sweetheart.
I had her two year old pictures done. I even put together two little cards to send out to share her cuteness with all of our loved ones. Of course they are still sitting here on my desk waiting to be mailed but oh well, I had the best of intentions.
I sure do adore this little girl.
She has truly melted the hearts of all of us.
She has taught me so much with her sweet happy countenance.
She has endured much but always insists on cheering up those around her.
She has her own cute little chatter and wants so badly to speak, you can just tell as she rattles off nonsense. She can say Mom, Dad, Debbie, all of the kids names, hi, bye-bye, eh i go (Let it go, from the song) ink (drink) eat, mere (come here) tank ooou, yep, no, peeeze, baby, yum, oh wow, hello (as she talks into the phone). She loves to sing and is always found cuddling and taking care of her babies. She is a very sweet little girl and adds so much happiness into our home.
Love you sweet baby girl!




