Not quite sure when it happened, but our J frog is already 12!
We started the day out with bowls made out of bacon filled with scrambled eggs. J is absolutely obsessed with BACON, so he was in heaven. haha He got to open one gift before school (that's all we had time for) and it was a new shirt to wear for the day.
Little Love and I picked him up from school and took him to lunch.
He picked Red Robin, Yum!
The workers sang to him and brought him a huge ice cream.
It was fun!
After school we had a small little family party. He opened all his gifts.
He loved all the thoughtful gifts. Thank everyone! Grandma/pa Mitchell sent an extra special one for him to open after he is ordained. He was soooo excited! 
He picked chicken pillows for dinner. I think this is the first year he didn't pick poppy seed chicken. It was a hard choice and he went back and forth on his decision. hahaha
J frog is still obsessed with anything Dr. Who, so I made him a tardis cake. The tardis is a phone booth thing that travels through time. It was tricky, and def. not professional looking by any means but he loved it.
I used a bread pan to get the right shape, and was able to incorporate his favorite kind of candy (Cookies and cream hershey bar) for the window.
We laid it down for the candles since it was so wobbly.
Make a wish!
Our very dear friends have a tradition of having a smash cake.
We have seen them do it, but never tried it ourselves.
J Frog wanted to try it so bad so I made him his own smash cake. haha I have a feeling this is going to be a new tradtion. All the kids loved it.
He is so funny. J Frog has a heart of gold. He is kind to everyone he meets. Little Love absolutely adores him and often walks around the house looking just for him. He is a good student and incredible guitar player. He is our little pack rat and holds on to every little thing for sentimental reasons just like his momma. He is our family peace maker and just brings so much joy and happiness into our home. Happy Birthday, We Love YOU!!!!