I decided this year I wanted to throw J Frog a surprise party.
After I sent out all the invites my good friend Sara asked what I would think about doing a combined party for her son whose birthday is right after J's. 
I thought it was a great idea.
She had already told Wayne about J's party so we told him he was going to be
our decoy to help throw J off track.
Little did he know he was part of the surprise.
hahaha it was so fun.
We told the boys we were going to the Riparian preserve
to work on the bird watching merit badge for scouts,
while the guest arrived and hung up the decorations and such.
We walked around the preserve a little bit looking for our troop.
Then they called when they were ready for us
and I told them there was a miscommunication
and they were waiting for us at the Dunns house.
It was hilarious when we got back.
J thought it was for Wayne and Wayne thought is was for J.
They both were totally surprised when we told them it was for each other.
The Dunn's have the best back yard ever.
It was perfect for the party.
I was in charge of the games
We did a water relay, donut off a string contest, and a water balloon catch game.
Next I brought out 300 water balloons,
each guest got their own water gun,
the birthday boys each got a HUGE water soaker gun,
and some of those stick water shooters.
Then we let them go to town with a water fight.
It was hilarious to watch and I ended up soaked all the way through. haha
Sara was in charge of all the food and it was just perfect.
She bought Costco take and bake pizzas and cooked them on the grill.
Yum!!!
There was also chips and ricecrispy treats.
She made two seperate cakes for the boys.
We are so blessed to have such amazing friends next door.
Both boys are such great kids.
I'm so excited they will get to grow up together.