Our friends went to Utah for Christmas and let us watch their turtles for 10 days.
I am not a pet kinda gal, but I could totally have some little baby turtles. They were ADORABLE!!!!
They are cute, quiet, clean and don't get into trouble when you are gone.
The kids LOVED helping out and they didn't even complain when it came to pooper scooper duties. They didn't LOVE it, but they didn't complain. I kept getting comments like "see mom, we'll take great care of a pet"

They really did do a good job and perhaps there will be some little turtles in the near future. We'll see. I love the table our friend made for them and he even said if we decide we want some, he will make us a table just like it for FREE. He is an AMAZING carpenter and said he had left over supplies. Hmmmm....we'll definitely have to give it some thought.
I loved how cute the kids were with them. They ended up paying the kids (wouldn't take no for an answer) hmph! So since everybody pitched in and helped take care of them, we decided we are going to go out for ice cream this week for FHE and spend our hard earned turtle money, :)




