So...since the second she was born, I have dolled over my adorable girly girl. I waited a looooong time to finally have a girl and I just LOVE dressing her up. Well the other day I left kind of early and was gone for quite a while. Ryan took Becca with him to run some errands. He knows how important it is to me to have her hair done with a matching bow and coordinated outfits. I was very impressed to see how he did her hair. 
Isn't this totally the cutest thing you have ever seen?! He didn't just do a pony tail, he went all out and braided it too. I absolutely LOVE the position of the bow. :)
I LOVE being married to such a tuff, strong, hard working, manly man who at the same time is the most gentle, sweet, giving, kind hearted little Daddy. It's funny to see how wrapped around her little finger he is.

