Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lil Bunnies







My friend Janell called and told me that Mesa High's cheer team was having a fundraiser and wanted to know if Becca wanted to do it with her daugther Cambree. I thought that sounded like fun and we signed the girls up. They taught them a cheer for the little girls to perform at the Football game the following week. Mesa is the jackrabbits. The little girls were called the Lil' Bunnies and they each got a shirt to wear at the game.





Here they are warming up.






Streeeeetch.






it was a lot of fun watching the girls get ready.






practicing their jumps and kicks.




The girls would hold up two fingers to make bunny ears and yell "lets go rabbits, clap, clap, clap...Let go rabbits"



she got the clapping down.






They also did a purple and gold cheer that was too cute to boot.


















after they practiced a little they were ready to go out to the field.






We unfortunately did not think ahead and when we got out there the line to get in was CRAZY long. We waited for at least 20 minutes, and still had a ways to go. The girls were to perform between the 1st and the 2nd. As the clock was ticking away I got really nervous. I went and asked if we could please slip in and pay after they perform so I can get pictures. The lady agreed to let me but not Ryan or Janell and her family.






I got there right as they started but by the time I got the camera out and ready they were done.




It was adorable though. I am so sad Ryan and the others didn't get to see it.






This was date night for Ryan, Becca so Ryan took Becca and I out of ice cream and dinner. It was a lot of fun. I enjoy date night and one on one with the kids. Becca had a lot of random things to share and I just can not get enough of her. :)