Friday, September 30, 2011

FHE luau!

My friend Staci invited us to her extended family FHE Luau. I think it's awesome that they all still get together. She said they do it every month. How cool is that.
Ryan had to work but the kids and I were still able to go and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!

The Entertainment was awesome and the kids LOVED getting to be on stage learning the dances. They also had fun doing the limbo.

They had delious food and the desserts were to die for.
Jaden LOVED the snow cones and yes that cute boy in the yellow shirt is not mine, he's Staci's.
But we sure is cute and we love him.
It was funny....when we pulled up to Staci's parents house my kids all ohhhh and ahhhhed at how beuatiful their home is. Jaden said "I've never been a in real mansion" and Kyle said as we were getting out of the car "K guys, be good. We want the rich people to know that poor kids no how to be good too" hahahaha. They crack me up!
It was such a fun night. Thanks Allen's for letting us tag along!!!!