Monday, May 23, 2011

Last day of Preschool

Becca has officially started her summer vacation. They did a fun water party for the last day of school. Becca was SOOOO excited. She has loved going to preschool and I am excited she will get to go back next year and do the Pre-K curriculum at the preschool patch. :)

It was fun to get to do Becca's first end of the year interview. Here is what she had to say.

What is our teachers name? Ms. Staciiiiiiiiii :)
What do you like about Ms. Staci? She smiles everytime
What did you learn at preschool this year? different stuff um.....animals, camera's, letters um.....what else....B, K, C, T, U and S.
What is something Ms. Staci always says to you? Remember not to scribble.
What do you like best about preschool? show and tell. oh AND the treasure box. AND my friends.
What was the hardest thing you did at preschool? homework (she never had homework)
What is your favorite color? Pink and purple
If you could buy Ms. Staci anything what would you give her? A blankie for her new baby and animal crackers
Do you want to go back to Preschool Patch next year? No actually I just want to go to school at Parkers house. (that IS preschool patch) haha.


I wanted to give something cute for an end of the year thank you gift. I ran out of time and didn't get to make the card the way I had planned but I did print something up on the computer and had Becca draw a picture on it. Then I put scrabook paper on this box I found at Target.

Inside we put smores, chocolate and graham cracers to help Ms. Staci get started on her summer vacation. The little letter said "the world needs Smore teachers like you"

I can't believe how fast this year flew by. I am so excited to have my kiddos all to my self and hope to make lots of fun memories together.