It crazy to think it's already been 13 years since Ryan and I got married. Where does the time go. We have had our ups and downs and there is no one I'd rather have them with than Ryan. He is my very best friend and I am so glad we will be together through out the Eternities.
Our sweet children (all on there own) decided to surprize us with a nice warm breakfast early (and I mean EARLY) Sunday morning. They came into our room and said they had a surprize for us. And to hurry, before it gets cold. Ry and I were so tired, as you can see below, but they were soooooo excited. I honestly thought they had made us toast. I was wrong. As we were walking into the kitchen they jumped out and helled "SURPRIZE" then Becca said "Happy ANNI-BLUR-SARY" haha so cute! 
Jaden got some of these individual fruit punch mixes and made them in a water bottle and then poured them into a glass. He did them all individually and it was just too cute. (and clever) 
Kyle made us all some Eggo waffles and Becca set the table. I was so impressed with their teamwork and how well they did. I DID not even hear anything either. 
It was a great way to start the day. I went to church feeling extra blessed and grateful for my sweet little family and the life Ryan and I have built together.

