Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Teach your children the gospel...Use words if you have to"
I just love that quote. I think one of the greatest gifts we can give our children is a righteous example. To not just tell them what to do but to show them. Ry is very good at that. He is always willing to jump in and give service to others. He doesn't ever have anything un-kind to say about others, even people who have wronged him-he has a way of keeping calm and is very good and just letting it go (something I need to learn, he's great at calming me down) He is a very loyal, and has taught our kids the importance of hard work and doing your best. My kids want to be JUST LIKE DAD. It is so funny how from such a very small age they would mimic things Ry would do.
I know as they see their dad study and use his scriptures the learn first hand how important it is to him and helps them to have a greater desire to learn for themselves. I love when Ry does our FHE lessons. They seem to sink in more when it comes from Dad. (I think they get sick of hearing from me some times) :)
thank you hon for being such a wonderful example and amazing Father.
WE LOVE AND ADORE YOU!!!

**********************************************************************************
also Happy Fathers Day to the greatest father a girl could ever have! My dad has ALWAYS been there for me and is such a great hands on Grandpa. The kids love him to pieces and he has been such a huge spiritual giant to me through out my life. Words can not express the love I have for my daddy!!!

Ry's father is also very dear to our hearts. He is always the first to step up and help if there is a problem and he is very wise. We both really value his opinion and appreciate his input and support in whatever we do. I'm so blessed to have such Wonderful Fathers in my life. We love you all!