One thing you can count on when our family gets together is that there will be food. Lots and LOTS of yummy food. For the morning of our "sisters" day we had this really good and simple crock pot breakfast casserole. Along with fruit and dip. We made 3 different casseroles. 1 bacon, 1 sausage and 1 ham. I liked the sausage one the best but they were all wonderful. I'm thinking I am going to make it for Fathers Day on Sunday. My Aunt Mary gave us the recipe when I asked for them. I posted it on my crock pot blog click here if you want this easy and super delicious recipe. (I'm still looking for recipes so if you have any you don't mind sharing then email them to me at debbmoody@cox.net) I've got quite a few that I need to make and post on the blog.
Monday, June 14, 2010
crock pot breakfast casserole
Posted by Debbie at 5:15 PM
