Monday, We spent the first day of Spring break spring cleaning. We cleaned out the kids closets and toys and got rid of so much stuff. We also started a little kitchen remodeling job. (but that's a whole other post)
{B} had a great time helping us tear down the wood paneling and peeling off the the liquid nails from the wall.


We are loving this gorgoues weather.

we packed a picnic and spent a couple of hours at the park with our good friends on Wednesday

we packed a picnic and spent a couple of hours at the park with our good friends on Wednesday
The big boys had fun on the basket ball court.
Thursday was AWESOME. Ry was off and let me have the entire day off. My cute friend Janeal and I went to Matta's for lunch and then to a chic flick. We saw "Did you hear about the Morgans" It was pretty cute. I had so much fun and loooved visiting and getting to have some me time.
When I got home Ry heated up the grill and made us a yummy BBQ dinner.
I had a full day that I didn't have to cook. Unbelieveable!!! (although I do like to cook).
The boys ate it in there cool new fort.
then we decided to sleep on the trampoline.
The kids LOVED it and have asked to sleep out there every night since.
Friday we all worked really hard together in the yard. That night we went out to eat.

Once a month Ry and I take one of the kids with us on our weekly date. Ry does a really cute job about making sure they open my doors and know how to order and such. Well we always try and convince them to try new resturants, but they always get to pick what we do and where we eat. It has been great and I think they are discovering how much fun it is to try new places.

Once a month Ry and I take one of the kids with us on our weekly date. Ry does a really cute job about making sure they open my doors and know how to order and such. Well we always try and convince them to try new resturants, but they always get to pick what we do and where we eat. It has been great and I think they are discovering how much fun it is to try new places.








