Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy First Day of Spring Break

This week is spring break. We have A LOT of projects I want to get done . We will have a house full of company next week so we decided to stay in town this year. I told the kids that spring break is a time for us to do our spring cleaning. Jobs like washing all the windows, vents, cieling fans and other chores we don't do on a weekly basis. We are going to work hard together each morning and then they get free time in the afternoon. I wanted to start today off with a big bang so I decided to make them breakfast in bed.
Since both boys get up at the crack of dawn I actually had to send them back to bed. I told them I had a surprize for them and they were not to get out of bed until I come get them. They were excited.

When I walked in with their trays of food they were very VERY excited. I sang "Happy First Day of Spring Break" to the tune of happy birthday and they were all smiles.

{B} on the other hand. She is my little sleeper. She goes to bed so easy at night and does NOT like being woken up before she is ready. I was a little nervous she might wake up crabby.

She seemed a little confussed but once the boys and I started singing
Happy Spring Break to her she got into it.

Even though we are staying home I hope to make a lot of fun memories with the kids and get a lot done as well.
HAPPY SPRING BREAK EVERYONE!!!