Day 283, 10/01/09
Tonight we went to the schools fundraiser dinner night at McDonalds. We hardly ever go to McD's so my kids were extra excited. 
It was super busy and a bit crazy, but we had fun and it's for a good cause. Glad we got to go and support our school. 
Day 284, 10/02/09
Today at scouts we made posters for the boys to display at our next Pack Meeting. They are all so talented and came up with some great creations. 
Day 285, 10/03/09
To say my sister Christy LOVES Halloween would be an understatement. She goes all out with the cutest little decorations and throws the most amazing parties every year. We have always loved going to her parties and are so sad she moved away. Even though she is far away she has still managed to bring the party to us. She gave me a packet of fun halloween activities to do with the kids a couple of years ago, and we still use them. This year she sent this picture of half the face of the witch among other things. The boys loved trying to draw the other half. They turned out so cute. She is such a stinkin cute Aunt. We love her to pieces! 

Day 286, 10/04/09
Today I was busy making a hooded towel for one of our cute little friends who is turning two. We also gave her some new jammies, some crayola changing water colors and some bath toys. 
here it is all wrapped up ready to go. 
Day 287, 10/05/09
We enjoyed listening to conference. It was just SOOOO good and exactly the lift I needed. We used our poster again this year but this time I gave the kids some post-it pads and they wrote down what each person talked about and then hung it near the picture, (another idea I got from Christy). It was cute to see their little notes. (not sure why I didn't get a picture of those, oh well)

Day 290, 10/08/09
I envited a couple of friends over for lunch. It was so fun to sit and chat and be together. Here is how I decorated the table. I had fun doing it!



