Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 280 9/27/09
When we were in Utah we went to Magelbys for my brothers wedding dinner. They had the BEST rolls and I have been craving them ever since. I was so excited when I was able to find a recipe for them online. They are absolutely delicious. You just use your favorite roll recipe and then melt butter roll your dough balls in the butter and then roll it in the topping that's it. Mmm...mmm...
here's the topping if your interested.
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1-2 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. garlic salt
Melt butter in a small bowl. Mix Parmesan, parsley and garlic salt in another bowl. Roll dough in butter, then in cheese mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet and allow to raise. Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Day 281 9/28/09
The weather has finally cooled down a little and we have enjoyed many walks to the park. This morning we took along {B}'s baby.
Day 282, 9/29/09
I have made a personal goal to make the time for scrapbooking and doing what I want without feeling guilty about it. I usually scrapbook once the kids are in bed, but today I had to make some cards and {B} wanted to create too. She had a great time using her new princess stickers and crayons. If you'd like to see the scrapbook pages I've made click here